Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Disney Done!

In case your wondering, I'm still alive.  After the first of the year keeping up with school for my girls, ebay, and trying to keep my house from looking like a hoarders episode, this blog took a back burner.  After being away so long, I just didn't have the motivation to write.  I've had plenty to say, but I just didn't want to take the time to say it.

My biggest accomplishment this month was to wrap up our Disney fund.  I was able to save for it in about 6 months and I'm very happy about it.  Now, I'm moving onto a down payment fund.  We are hoping to list our house next spring and I have a huge list of wants.  Even if we don't sell, we will probably look into doing an addition.  Along with that, I'm hoping to contribute to paying off our minivan. 

3 comments:

Julie said...

Nice to here from you :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I have checked every few days since Feb 14th to see if you had posted anything. I have learned a lot from you!
Carla in Memphis

The Thrifty Momma Says said...

Great job on your goals. Glad you are back. My goal for the next sIx months is to make enough on EBay to pay for a yard makeover. My budget I'm hoping for is 8k.